Stop A Predatory Stalker
What can you do about A Predatory Stalker?
Understanding the motivation of a predatory stalker may well help.
So what motivates a Predatory Stalker?
- They get pleasure from the secret planning of an attack and secretly following you.
- A Predatory Stalker gets pleasure from anticipating details of the planned attack
- They stalk to gather information about you in order to attack and usually plan a sexual attack
- Predatory Stalkers are careful to remain secret about stalking, do not usually send letters, follow or watch you openly
What can I do to help myself if I am being targeted by a Predatory Stalker:
- Take action quickly if you think you are being watched or followed
- Trust your instincts – tell the police
- Alert your friends and family
- Take precautions to make your home safe
- Plan how to get out of the house quickly and safely and what you will need – keys, phone, papers, money
- Plan where you will go if you need to take speedy action
- Take action quickly if you receive threatening messages
If you are being targeted by a predatory stalker, assess the risk you face here